Thursday, November 19, 2015

Romeo,…. where For Art Thou Romeo?

For some time I've had a tall lantern case that I've wanted to make a miniature scene inside. But what?
Then It just kind of came to me, after I saw the Juliet balcony in a miniature store. The rest just kind of evolved like most of my ideas. Nothing would work but Romeo and Juliet. I did add a little something, which you will see and I hope get a chuckle out of.
  So here they are proclaiming their undying love for each other.
















1 comment:

Carol said...

Not sure you'll even see this. I'm so sorry you seem to have dropped your blog. It was a lovely one. I especially enjoyed the post on your knot garden and Hampton Court experience. I recently purchased the book (hard to find at an affordable price, I got lucky) and am planning my own version, as I am a carver (wood) and painter as well as doing needlework. I already incorporate the needlework and painting together and plan to add some carving perhaps and some wire-weaving as well. Please consider starting up your blog again, it was so enjoyable (what I've had time to read.)