Friday, March 11, 2011

The White Lace Bridal

I have finally gotten back to work on a room I started some time ago{ think years here}, and have the room part finished. There are a lot of things I need to make or add to finish it, but for the most part you can at least see what it will look like.
  This is my "White Lace Bridal" shop. One of the features inside the shop are the two "see through" walls, made from 2-way mirrors. When the chandelier is lit on the inside of the room you can look through the wall and see what is happening there. The outside color is called champagne and is a pearlized tan color not the yellow that it looks. {That's a trick of the lighting above} The trimmings are white so of course, I had to name it 'white lace'. I think the outside of the shop looks very wedding like as does the inside. All it needs is a for rent sign. lol.
Let me know what you think?


No comments: